Update 1.6.1 patch notes
Hi there, survivors and thrivers! We have a small patch for you to tide you over until the next big one. This patch contains a few general fixes and balancing, for your gaming pleasure.
With this patch, your game version should be 18.104.22.16898 for PC and 22.214.171.124 on Xbox.
- Fixed issue in World Map generation that caused locations to be placed under mountains. Due to this, World Map will reset for all old save games.
- Saving during gate combat now loads the game into identical state, instead of starting the gate combat from the beginning.
- Trade routes are now limited so that the colony can only have one per society.
- Health bar for enemies is now shown during gate combat.
- Colonists now stand still instead of running in place if they need to wait for pathfinding to be completed.
- Carrying a body while the target Burial Pit is destroyed is now handled correctly.
- You can no longer rename dead colonists. Because that would be rude.
- Childrens 3D model variations are now selected correctly, instead of falling back to the first one.
- Fields now show the correct plant type when loading a savegame where the field was mid harvest.
- “For the Working Man” event no longer gets stuck on it’s last stage.
- Tweaked hostile groups to provide a more consistent gate combat experience throughout the game.
- Attack damage reduced for wildlife and bandits.
- Reduced Rat Beetle walking speed.
- Gate repair cost has been reduced.