Update 1.4.1 Patch Notes
Greetings, Survivors! We have a new hotfix patch for you all, with a neat selection of fixes and improvements to the game. As always, keep your feedback and bug reports coming, both through the in-game ladybug icon and through the forum. We really appreciate it!
After this patch, your game version should be 22.214.171.12478 on PC and 126.96.36.199 on Xbox.
- All of the Society Leaders now have proper chat lines when the player interacts with the Society.
- Garage shows floaters when they miss Fuel or Specialists.
- Rat swarms now show notifications.
- Tech tree navigation now properly works after unlocking a tech.
- Heated hives and Insulation technologies work as described.
- Colonists now prefer Field Hospitals over Medical Tents.
- Removed root rotation from Concrete Extractor animation, which caused the whole building to rotate during animation.
- Vehicle HP bar now fills correctly.
- Colonist condition effects are now correctly applied even after loading a save game.
- Removed limitation from World Map movement path length.
- Correct Specialist statistics are shown in the scavenge info panel on World Map.
- Xbox: Notification Y button prompt is also shown when only tutorial notification is present.
- Xbox: Fixed issues with Environmental Station performance, this sometimes caused crashes on Xbox.