Update 1.3.1 patch notes
Hello there, survivors! We’ve got a nice little hotfix out for you all today, with tweaks and fixes to take care of some of the issues discovered since our last big update. Thank you for sending us your feedback and bug fixes as we go along! Remember: we’re in this together.
After this patch, your game version should be 188.8.131.5214 for PC and 184.108.40.206 for Xbox.
- New tutorials added for Vehicles, Garage building and for how to send Specialist teams with Vehicles to World Map.
- Death notifications now contain the name of the colonist if only one colonist died.
- Junk resource was moved to the Parts resource tooltip in the top bar.
- Only show extractor work area for the same type of extractors instead of all types.
- Twitch voting time can now be set from settings.
- Venison can no longer be planted in the fields.
- Specialists will no longer lose all their APs when exiting Vehicles.
- Specialists inside Vehicles will still have their APs to use even after that Vehicle’s APs have been spent.
- Failed trade state is now shown correctly.
- When writing feedback, player input will no longer execute actions behind the feedback panel.
- Multiple localization related issues fixed.
- Xbox: Scrolling through Specialist in World Map with LB/RB now works correctly.