Update 1.0.3 Patch notes
We just deployed a new patch for the PC version of Surviving the Aftermath. With this update, your game version should be 5017.
- We implemented fixes for several issues involving Save game errors:
- Fixed an issue that caused dead Colonists to be incorrectly saved when they are inside a house. This behavior prevented other Colonists from occupying the house, causing errors. This change is retroactive.
- Colonists will no longer try to eat resources carried by another Colonist. This behavior caused them to get stuck.
- We optimized the Savegames writing process to reduce the probability of additional file corruption if errors are present while saving.
- We implemented a save game loading fallback process. This process resets colonists if unknown errors are present in the save game. This measure should prevent instances of Colonists getting stuck after loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the player’s colony from appearing on the world map. This fix will work retroactively.
- The World Map will no longer get stuck if the player swaps to the colony view while actions are still being played in the World Map.
- Burial pit capacity increased by 50%
- Increased the amount of Metal Tools, Iodine, and Antibiotics on the World Map.
- The strength of the toughest Bandit Camps has been toned down.