Hotfixes to Patch 1.0.0
- The format of the feedback report generated by the in-game reporting system has been improved.
- We reduced the amount of logging from the World Map and the Work slots, to mitigate an excessive increase in the log file size in specific situations.
- Implemented minor fixes to localization.
- Fixed an issue that allowed an Empty Radio Station to be saved leading to errors.
- The game will no longer get stuck during loading when mods with buildings were used.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Paradox launcher from properly log in.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to get stuck because of incorrect loading of the tutorial state.
- Catastrophes will no longer get stuck until another catastrophe starts.
- The building damage from the Heatwave catastrophe has been disabled.
- Colonists will no longer get stuck in the “Using a door” state
- Fixed an issue that caused the building cells under the entrance tiles not being correctly released when canceling a building construction zone, preventing the creation of other buildings.
- Improved the ease of selection of the Gate construction zone.
- The Gate construction zone is no longer overridden by the Gate ruins selection.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bandit combat on the World map not to work properly after loading a game.
We just deployed a new hotfix to the game. This update will bring your game to version 18.104.22.16869.
- Disabled autosaving by default.
- We are currently looking into possible issues involving the autosave feature.
- Reverted changes to pathfinding.
- The changes introduced with the last hotfix caused occasional instances of colonists getting stuck.
- Fixed additional issues that caused Castraphes not to end properly.
- We replaced the “Salvage” Building button to “Demolish” for clarity purposes.
- Tools’ durability increased by 33%
- Deposit Metal amount increased by 25%
- Pathfinder Statue cost reduced from 15 Concrete and 30 Metal to 10 Concrete and 15 Metal