Gold Update Hotfix
- PC: 184.108.40.20669
- Xbox: 220.127.116.11
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Transport Station from working properly.
- Fixed an issue that would allow you to take in survivors from the Survivor Outpost even after reaching the population softcap.
- Fixed an issue that would cause an error in the game if all pollution deposits had been cleared from the colony.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the hazard icons to not show up on top of locations in the World Map if the location was first guarded by a bandit.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the notification for irradiated colonists to show as a negative number that would increase constantly.
Also, a reminder:
We’re currently performing an upgrade to some of our production environments, and we expect to be done around 15:00 CEST.
This will impact the Player Services for all our games, mainly preventing players from logging in to their Paradox accounts.
More specifically, the following services will be unavailable during the downtime:
- Paradox Account Creation
- Login to Paradox Account
- Login to Paradox Forum
- Paradox Cloud Saves (not Steam cloud saves)
- Multiplayer on games requiring you to log in to your Paradox Account to play multiplayer
- Sign-up and login to Paradox Interactive owned websites
- Paradox Mods (Steamworks mods not affected)
Thanks again for your patience!